darkwave8892darkwave8892

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Zombidle Zombidle

With the Easter eggs, diamonds, Christmas presents and so on, it seems like the drop rate is under an exponential decay based on how many you already have.
Meaning the more you have the slower you get them. I left my game on for 3 nights just so i could collect the 500 eggs to get the concrete clothespin. This system though frustrating makes sense. It makes things fast for the initial hook but slows things down so you can't blaze through the content.

Now for an actual review of the game, I've been playing this game since launch and it's been a great time, just what i need to keep me just distracted enough that I can work properly. I know it sounds odd, but in reality ADD is odd and this just works. The systems are fair and the monetization is clever and I approve. Watching an add to get a bonus make the adds feel like a trade for a reward rather than an annoyance and for those who don't want to watch the add being a supporter is an effective way to get around it. All in all still having a good time years later and many other games struggle at this so great work as always and keep going Berzerk Studio and all your employees.

Lots of people find this review helpful!

Galaxy Siege 3 Galaxy Siege 3

It's a good game
Vast Improvement over the past installments so I commend you for your work but there are a few things that I would advise you doing or changing.
0 First is spelling errors, Riffle --> Rifle, ingener/ enginer --> engineer, and etcetera.
1 Additionally there are some balancing issues that could be fixed. First and foremost once weapons change from high rate of fire to low rate of fire high damage the actual DPS according to the math drops immensely. Linked in with that it appears that the max level rifle gun can actually fire off it's full burst by the time it loads making it's actual DPS much lower than it should be. This problem also links over to the Alien weapons as well.
2 My second biggest complaint is the home built guns. These weapons are crap. just outright. since the other weapons damage and HP increases at an increasing rate it is impossible for the weapon to catch up. I would just change the math to be an exponential function or something similar for the damage. The burst thing is fine with the 1.5 second reload but honestly the burst thing is needlessly complicated from both a coding and optimization standpoint so if you make a fourth I would try to avoid that.
3 you can miss picking up engineers and launch pads since the base that pops up at the end because the magnet can't actually get all of it. This means that you can miss out on critically important upgrades to your base.
4 The difference in the power of weapons is crazy at max level the rockets are useless dealing practically no damage compared to the others. Lasers are alright due to their range but still lack damage. but mathematically the lvl 20 rifle turret deals over 3000 damage per second, that's more than the rocket has in raw damage value. So some balancing is in order.
5 my final complaint is that it seems that you can miss out on getting equipment upgraded. I know that the magnet is a better version of the collector but I don't have it. It might be unlocked later but considering I'm no longer getting upgrades I think I've missed out on them

I do have a few pet peeves with no splash with the rocket (at least that I have noticed) lasers not being instantaneous and just bad weapon tracking with them all choosing the same targets that they could each kill with a single shot. But these are either difficult to fix or just a preference that doesn't matter to much. Either way they don't effect gameplay to any great degree so it's really up to you.

Think Different Think Different

The game is unique and interesting but it has some crippling control errors, most notably the sticking keys. For me while programing I normally come across this when using the key press command to trigger an event. To solve this (in addition to the multiple key press error) using the key up and key down commands to toggle a Boolean is often much more consistent and fluid.

P.S. While writing this review noticed that some of my keys are unresponsive on occasion so if this is simply an error in my keyboard I apologise for the needlessly negative criticism.

Proximity: The Game Proximity: The Game

Undoubtedly an awesome game though I'll have to get a friend to play it with, though I did get to the "black hole" on the inverted viewing with the counter rotational shock drones so I'd say I'm pleased with my solo progress on this game. But great difficulty curve, unique mechanic, good music, aesthetic minimalist art style, and it all fits in very well to the mood of the game, so fantastic work, definitely going to check out your other work and keep an eye out for future projects of yours.

TalkSickGames responds:

Woah, thank you!! Happy to see you enjoy it as much as we do. We worked very hard on it!

Segway of the Dead Segway of the Dead

Even with me and my freind working together we can't even beat the first mission so yeah way to hard

Super Mechs Super Mechs

Good game and all but It won't let me login and states that my username is incorrect when i try to get a password reset

Tacticsoft responds:

Send me your details on a private message please.

Sands of the Coliseum Sands of the Coliseum

Awsome game!
All of the equipment and gameplay is epic...
but since the update I have had trouble loging on to gamersafe on newgrounds.

Mex Mex

Awsome game until it crashed....
other than that realy happy with it
(I know it's hard to get all the bugs)

{was on first lvl with grey ground making orange bot damage dealer, grey bot defence, didn't do mutch with green}

Bullet Bill 3 Bullet Bill 3

Awsome game

All around great but found what I think to be a glitch with bowser and bathrobe bowser
(: If you strafe at them just after they slam down you hit them) and also RetroRampage maybe you and/or your computer just sucks.

Nanobeast Nanobeast

awsome

a good game but how can you get the no shooting medals?

RatherRandomReality responds: