darkwave8892darkwave8892

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

March of Progress March of Progress

It's great to see new animations of your's coming out, great work as usual and glad to see your skills skyrocket (literally in this case) keep it up :)

The Defenders of Light The Defenders of Light

Nice to see you posting videos again here and a good way to tell your story. You may want to alter the "heavenly father and earthly mother" as it is likely to stir a lot of unrest, especially with Catholics, Christians and other subsets of these religions. Otherwise great message :)

RiverJordan responds:

I think somewhere deep down... I really like stirring the pot on the collective mind ;)

SS - Singularities SS - Singularities

So happy to see these coming out again, great job as always and thank you for the food for thought :)

Dark Sauce Dark Sauce

Credits music WHAT IS!! other wise very funny and rather intriguing.

Incident:111a Incident:111a

Well that should have been saved for Halloween........
still very nice job, as always.

The Leperchaun The Leperchaun

WE NEED MOAR!

NG Commercial 2013 NG Commercial 2013

WOOOOO YES SHOULD TOTALY BE AN ACTUAL COMMERCIAL!

Zelda UO: Episode 1 Zelda UO: Episode 1

I realy hope this is you restarting the series rather than just comparing your new skills to your old ones, none the less great improvments

(I think the hats should have been waving in the air when running though to make it look like they are actualy moving rather than running on a tredmil :p)

SS - Cosmic Connections SS - Cosmic Connections

Very well done this is definitely your best work yet, also love the new intro.

RiverJordan responds:

Why thank you!! I wasn't sure if NG would like it because there's some video in there, and not all is my own animations... it seems to begetting a wonderous response so far though!

Xionic Madness 4 Part-3 Xionic Madness 4 Part-3

I can't actualy put down into words how great this series truly is and why it is a great thing for the comunity as a whole so. I thank you on the behalf of all the people who watched and are watching this series.

(ps. may you please tell us if your going to make a sequal for this series?)